Slack – 2d Lead – Nexus
if CV does not load view it on linkedin
- VFX (Textures, HDR, Pano/stigs, Reference, Photogammetry)
- On-set carpenter (commercials and tv) – 1 Year
- Spark (short films; promos; corporate) – 6 months
- Lighting camera man (tv multi-camera broadcast; short films; promos; corporate) – 2 years
- Onset vfx box with Ricoh Theta HDRI, markers etc.
- Photogammetry Render Server (128GB RAM)
- 35mm rangefinder & DSLR (develop, print & scan film)
- 5D mII & mIV (with basic lighting, & tripod)
- SQN 4S with range of mics & zoom recorder
- S-8mm Canon 814 & 16mm Bolex
- Steenbecks & Moviolas
- Celco Film Printers
- Various video cameras inc: TV Studio Camera, ENG/Doco Camera, Digi-beta, Arri Alexa
Develop your skills. Learn from 20 years experience teaching various aspects of film and video production
I have provided training for the following organizations:
- Apple ASE I have been Apple endorsed being an ‘Apple Solution Expert Trainer’
- British Film Institute I have been an BFI Associate Trainer.
- Double Negative providing workshops and producing over 100 pages of documentation training for feature films.
- National Film And Television School
- Space Studios Co-founded the education department, proving workshops, training and collaboration to hundreds of professional artists.
- Youth Culture Television Managed and founded the education department of a children charity. Producing over 200 short films with schools and exclusion units, and producing a weekly cable broadcast.
- Weekend Arts College
- Kingston University
- Tri-Media Broadcast
- Darker Than Blue
- TSC The Solutions Company (Macwarehouse)
- The Film & Video Workshop
- Westminster Community Partnerships (Council)
- Glass Canvas Productions Ltd
- London Field Works
- GOD TV Sky
“very good session – clearly explained, right level of teaching or clarity – he has a good manner”
I also provide a wiki community that i founded and manage. (link to open up vfxwiki.org in new window)